Thursday, July 10, 2008

A Day Trip - Kind Of

I've always been telling Yuffie that one day I'll bring Irfan out for some ice cream or something like that, and we'll get some weird stares from people with their "So young they have a kid already" look. LOL. Yuffie had another in mind, "When they see me, they'll be wondering how the 'mummy' can still stay slim even after giving birth." PERASAN. So yesterday, I got to bring him around with Yuffie, minus the ice cream.

That kid has some way of knowing things around him. Yuffie told me, that kid knows when he’s going out. So he took an early nap before going to One Utama. When I met him there, he was like shouting at his top of his voice, asking him great-grandma to wear the heels he recommends. His great-grandma and his mak ngah have to go for some womanly shopping, so I and Yuffie strolled around with him.

He was damn energetic. He was relatively pointing at every single thing he sees. After some time, he was a bit cranky because he doesn't like to be in the stroller, so we had to carry him around. Scary stuff. When Hanna and Faiz (my youngest two siblings) were just babies, they don't usually move around much when I carry them. Irfan (that is the boy's name), on the other hand cannot stop moving. He'll be twisting himself around because he wants to look around, making me a bit scared holding him. But after a while, I was okay about it.

Overall, it was fun. I think I saw some weird stares from people looking at us. XD

No comments: