Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Madness? Madness? This is.... Shit!

I laughed at myself when I checked my results, not believing on what I saw. I failed Criminal law. Of all papers, Criminal! That subject had my highest form of research and studies. I read the textbooks, nutcases and all that crap. In addition, I made myself good notes to remember cases and principles.


I guess being panic-key during the exam was the main factor. My brain suddenly got blur and the all so simple principles was all forgotten in that bloody two hour period. Came out with the answers not completed, but I never thought that I'd fail that paper. I was wrong. Hahahaha.


Worst of all, the re-sit is from 28th August till 5th September. That means I have to rush like hell when I apply for my student visa. Great, it always has to be last minute every time.


Well, que sera sera. What will be, will be. Now I'll just have to bear all the nagging and emotional distress from my parents saying, "Why you fail? Why? Now have to re-sit and the marks will still be at 40%." "And now you have to rush to apply your visa." Bla. Bla. Bla.


Not to mention my uncle's insult upon me like he did when I got my matriculation results. "I know you never study. I know. My friend's son, who was in the same college with you said you always play, never studies..." In my life, I never had a decent compliment from my family. It is either I never realise about it or there was never a compliment. My siblings and cousins deserve better treatment, though I'm not going to complain on that point.


That brings me on to another point: my mum. She loves to call my name where ever she is. "Daniel, please wash the Dishes!”Daniel! This!" "Daniel! That!" It does not matter where or what I do. All she cares is me doing what she asks me to do. Even if I’m so far away and my siblings are right close to me, she'll call me. My mum has this habit of whining about doing work, "Ohhhh, I dah pening kepala". I don't mind doing the chores but this is insane. No one else is doing the work except me and Sarah. Don't even mention about Imran, Hanna and Faiz. Ask them to do something is like asking God to drop money from heaven. One can hit the piss-o-meter when your mum ask you to do work and she's sitting on the sofa watching her Korean dramas laughing together with Hanna.

Well, happy enjoying myself for the next few months. Surely it is going to be a pleasant one. *Sarcasm*



No comments: