Monday, June 8, 2009

Summer Break

Just got back from my mini Euro-trip. Was really tired but I did enjoyed myself then. Now cracking my head on which law firms in Malaysia should I go for my attachments and thinking twice on whether I could survive the 3rd year with heavy subjects.

For now, I'm just toying around with the 3rd year subjects (I know, I can't believe that I actually bothered to read up even before 3rd year even started because I'm usually very very lazy!!). In addition to that, I’m having my daily dosage of CS courtesy of Dinesh plus shows on the internet.

In the next few days I have to look around for a storage place to dump all my stuff here so I can only bring less than 15 kilos of junk back home, so I could have more space to bring foodstuff back into the UK. Anyone who knows a cheap place to dump things let me know, lol.

No comments: